Monday, May 21, 2012

Listen Up Noobs

               THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT FOR THE WEAK MINDED or THIN SKINNED.

@NFLRT is not your average twitter account. I will retweet almost any well constructed tweet about current NFL topics or respectful/disrespectful trash talk... Think of it as a sarcastic, educational, trash talking facilitator.

If you only follow people that support your team and can't handle seeing tweets that speak negatively of your team, don't even bother following. Trash talk is meant to be enjoyed by competitive spirits.

If you are looking to start an NFL conversation, mention me with a question and I will retweet it to my followers and your mentions will surely begin to fill with responses.

Mention me with breaking news and break it to thousands.

I will follow any NFL fans back. If I haven't followed you back, just tell me.

PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR. That means capital letters and punctuation. It just makes it easier for everyone to read.

Every Tuesday there is an #NFLRTAvatarCompetition. I submit 5-7 players for you to vote on by RT for the performance of the week.

My followers and I have a lot of fun and I hope you are here to do the same!

#NFLRT

No comments:

Post a Comment